Thursday, March 25, 2004

A Link For You

Hoffmania! - The Chronicle of the American Condition

I'm going to add this to my list of permanent links over on the left. It looks to be pretty interesting.

Basically, it's a blog that takes a look at day-to-day events in politics and government. It tries to expose the poor job being done by the Bush administration, and promotes John Kerry for the 2004 presidential election.

To be honest, I'm still not sold on John Kerry. Regardless, I'll almost certainly be voting for him in November. I'll vote for whoever has the best chance of defeating George W. Bush. I find Mr. Bush to be spectacularly unintelligent, and I don't even think he's a good person. In short, he has no business being in charge of our country. I don't know if Mr. Kerry is the best man for the job (I just want to know more about him--admittedly, I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention yet), but in this particular race, I'm sure he's the better man for the job.

No comments: