Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Roll Call!

I've got a request for anyone who happens to read this particular blog entry. Click on the "Comments" link below this entry, and let me know where you're at in the world. Leave your name or a screenname if you like, but just let me know where you are. This information will be used for absolutely nothing, except to satisfy my own curiosity. If for some reason you don't want to post a comment where it can be read by everyone, send it to me in an e-mail.

I keep this blog for my own amusement. I like to write. However, every writer wants to have an audience, and just lately I've felt like I've been chattering away mostly to myself. I know I've got at least three regular readers--one from Stow, Ohio; one from my hometown of Troy, Ohio; and one from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

So if you're reading this, help me out. Satisfy my curiosity and stroke my ego at the same time. Let me know you're out there.

No comments: