Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Been Nice Knowing You

Anyone wishing to contact me, I suggest you do it in the next forty-five minutes or so. That's about how long it will take me to get to Best Buy to get my copy of NCAA Football 2005, and then drive home and start playing it. Once that point is reached, my social life will be mostly over for the forseeable future. I get lost in these games each year, and if the early reviews are any indication, this version blows its predecessors out of the water by a considerable margin. I'm looking forward to it very much.

I called Best Buy a few minutes ago to confirm that they actually have copies, and it sounded like the clerk may have fielded a few similar calls today. The conversation went something like this:

CLERK: Thank you for calling Best Buy, how may I help you?
ME: Hi, I was wondering if you have any copies of NC-
CLERK: Yes, we have them for all systems. ::click::

No comments: