Friday, September 24, 2004

Football Picks

Last week, for the second week in a row, I went 11-5 with my NFL picks. Not bad. Unfortunately for me, Brandi went 12-4 and beat me. What's up with that? Anyway, here are my picks for this week (home team in CAPS):

ATLANTA over Arizona
MINNESOTA over Chicago
KANSAS CITY over Houston
ST. LOUIS over New Orleans
Pittsburgh over MIAMI
INDIANAPOLIS over Green Bay
OAKLAND over Tampa Bay
CINCINNATI over Baltimore
NY GIANTS over Cleveland
TENNESSEE over Jacksonville
Philadelphia over DETROIT
DENVER over San Diego
SEATTLE over San Francisco
WASHINGTON over Dallas

And since I like college football even more than I like the NFL, why not pick the MAC games also? Akron already beat Kent (they played last night); here's the rest of the slate:

Bowling Green over NORTHERN ILLINOIS
EASTERN MICHIGAN over Eastern Illinois
OHIO over Buffalo
Temple over TOLEDO
Western Michigan over BALL STATE

And just for the hell of it, although I have no vested interest, the Big Ten:

Purdue over ILLINOIS
Michigan State over INDIANA
MICHIGAN over Iowa
Penn State over WISCONSIN
MINNESOTA over Northwestern

No comments: