Friday, September 10, 2004

Second Verse, Same as the First

Shown the Error of My Ways

::Sigh::

For the second day in a row I'm posting a link to an old post, and for the second day in a row it's being done out of irritation. The "Kerry for President" sticker on the back of my car has been forcibly removed. Again.

Contrary to what I wrote in the post linked above, I did not get more Kerry stickers, choosing instead to have faith in humanity, hoping that it wouldn't happen again. So much for that.

So, I just placed an order for ten more bumper stickers, which will arrive early next week. I'm not going to keep from showing my support for Mr. Kerry just because someone (or a couple of someones) obviously thinks I shouldn't. There are less than two months from now until the election. If ten stickers get removed in that time, chances are good that at some point I'll catch someone doing it.

In the meantime, the tattered fragments of the old bumper sticker will remain in place. As soon as the new ones arrive in the mail--and I mean the very moment I have them in my hands--I'll replace them with a shiny new sticker. Good as new.

No comments: