Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My First Creative Experiment


It's not much, but it's a start.

Ever since that seminar last Friday, I've been itching to play around with Photoshop. I get to use it at work, but I don't really have the time to poke around and do fun stuff with it. So, earlier I downloaded a trial version of it from Adobe's website and started messing around with it. It was a lot of fun, even though I still don't have a great idea of exactly what I'm doing. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with some even cooler stuff in the future as I get a better feel for the software.

Of course, the trial version expires in thirty days. At that point, I'll have to let it go...or pay about $600 for a licensed copy. I'd really like to do so, but we'll see where we're at when that time comes.

Now I'm going to bed. I've been up way too long messing with this.

No comments: