Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Month From Today


(Click for full-size image, suitable for 1024X768 wallpaper)

For any Trojan fans out there, here's a little something I threw together with my limited Photoshop experience. Something appears to have happened to it in the transition from Photoshop file to Internet-friendly .jpg format, making some of the text blurry. Sorry about that, but if you'd like a high-quality version just send me an e-mail and I'll send you a copy.

I put this up now because it is exactly one month until the start of the high school football season, otherwise known as "the most wonderful time of the year." I'm starting to get pretty fired up for it. I don't know what the season will bring for the Trojans, but I can't wait to see them in action.

I'm sure at some point after the season starts I'll get into how and why high school football affects me the way it does, so I'll leave that alone for now. For now, I'm just tantalized by the thought of it, enthralled by the promise of a season to come. I know it'll pass by quickly once it comes. It always does.

No comments: