Thursday, August 04, 2005

F#¢k! Even in the Future Nothing Works!

Finally!

Today, at long last, a technician from the cable company came out to our apartment to fix our Internet connection. I'm officially back online, and so after a period of rest, I can finally get back to giving this blog the attention it deserves.

I have to say, though, that I'm not feeling a great deal of confidence in the stability of our Internet connection. This is already the second time this summer that a technician has had to come out to fix it, and even now it's having issues. I'm getting random "site not found" errors, and it's taking a very long time for everything to load. Maybe that's just an issue with my computer, though. The lights on my cable modem show all systems go, so hopefully it'll stay that way.

More posts coming soon.

No comments: