Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Snap Back to Reality

Brandi and I returned from Cozumel on Saturday, and I've been back at work since Monday. It's been hard to get myself back into the routine after more than a week off, but at least I get to ease back into it. It so happened that the week of our honeymoon was deadline week at work. As much as I hate entrusting the quality of our catalog to anyone else, I didn't mind at all skipping the stress and chaos that goes along with it. With that out of the way, there really hasn't been anything pressing for me to do since I got back. It's been nice to be able to focus on some smaller aspects of my job that don't always fit into my regular schedule. I'm sure the activity level will return to normal very shortly.

It's been nearly two weeks since my last post, and as I'm sure you can imagine, a great deal has happened in that time. So much, in fact, that I scarcely know where to begin writing about it. I suppose I should start chronologically, with the rehearsal, and go from there. I'll break it down so that each event gets a post of its own, and photos will be added as time permits and as I get them. We're still waiting to hear from our photographer as to when we'll be seeing our proofs and online gallery, and I'm also in the process of collecting snapshots from friends and family. As those start rolling in I'll probably just create an online album so I can share them en masse instead of trying to post them all here. Some fun and crazy stuff definitely went down, so there should be some awesome shots.

No comments: