Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Things are going to be different around here.

I've been kicking around some ideas for a redesign for a while, and this weekend I finally bit the bullet and got to work on it. It took longer than it probably should have, mostly because I wanted to make sure everything looked exactly right before I released it. There will still be some minor tweaks and changes to come, but I'm extremely happy with how it looks right now. Please note that the new style, for now, has been applied only to this blog and my workout blog--I still need to figure out exactly what I want to do with my books, DVD, and links pages. Those pages are still in the old style for the time being.

I'd like to give a shout out to Pam Blackstone and her Random Bites blog, which can now be found in my sidebar to the right, for the code for the three-column blog template. Her blog has all sorts of useful and fun info on it, and I recommend it.

Let me know what you think of the new layout!

No comments: