Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time Capsule

A hypothetical situation: let's say, when you were 12-13 years old, you and your best friend decided to make a time capsule to open in twenty years. What would you have put into your time capsule?

I'm really interested in responses from anyone and everyone who happens to come across this blog, whether you read it on a consistent basis or not. Feel free to leave a response via the comment form below, or you can email me at barbaricyawp(at)woh.rr.com.

For the record, my own would contain: pictures (definitely school photos, probably some snapshots as well); baseball cards (heavy on the Reds and Mets); action figures (probably GI Joes when I was that age, but maybe some Star Wars guys too for old times' sake); some cassettes (Def Leppard, Poison, Warrant); and, if I could bear to part with them, maybe a Nintendo game or two - I'm thinking something like Excitebike or Fester's Quest.

No comments: