Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mobile Blogging

I mentioned in my last post that I would be getting a new phone. That did indeed happen - Brandi and I both got BlackBerries. So this is a test to see how blogging via mobile email works on this thing.

FWIW, on short acquaintance (I've been messing with it since Saturday), I love the BlackBerry so far. We both got the Curve 8330, if you're interested. I'm more of a texter than a talker, so the full keyboard is fantastic (yes, I'm composing this whole post on my phone). And I also really dig the social media integration and other apps (hello Pandora). I hated the last two phones I had, at least, so feeling so enthusiastic about this one is a welcome change.

I've only made a couple of calls on it, but it seems to perform its "primary" function perfectly adequately. It also has a competent camera function.

No comments: