Tuesday, January 04, 2005

On Hiatus (Sort Of)

Regular readers (I know you're out there; I can hear you breathing) will have noticed by now that my blogging habits have become quite irregular. The posts are coming, but they're coming slowly. I'm still meeting my goal of at least one post per workday, but those posts aren't necessarily showing up on the days to which they're attributed.

Believe me, I'm working on this. The main problem, aside from a simple lack of time now that I'm not able to write at work, is that Brandi's laptop is currently out of commission. I've mentioned this before, but the problem hasn't yet been fixed. It's much easier to write when I can do it in the living room and let everything else go on around me. I'm trying to think of some creative way of getting my writing in each day without the laptop and with everything else I have going on, but so far I've come up with nothing. I'll keep working on it.

It isn't just blogging that has been a problem. I'm rather behind on my e-mail as well. I've got a backlog of messages I need to respond to or people I just need to write to in general. I have no idea why I've gotten so bad about writing to people. I still haven't sat down to work out my exact resolutions for the new year, but being more timely in my writing is definitely going to be one of them.

In the meantime, blog posting will go on as it has recently. I'll continue to put up at least one post per workday, but the posts may appear late, and they may be short. They'll keep coming, though, and hopefully soon I'll be able to get back to something resembling a regular schedule.

No comments: